G6 | 15.o8.1o
Sunday, August 22, 2010
listenin to :: Something Bout' Love - David Archuleta
I still remember 5 years ago all we could ever discussed among ourselves are SPM, online games especially Dota or CS, bitchy gossips, everything you could ever talk about at the age of 17 and what not.
topic changes as year goes by,
from secondary examinations to colleges/universities to work to politics/economics to marriage, slowly it has became an adult topic without us realizing it.
one of the favorite topic that my friends and I always discuss over is " who will be the first among us to tie the knot? "
the usual answers will either be myself (now not anymore
), Robin or WeeSern.
as we have discussed this for so many years, who would have expected the least expected one will be the first to tie the knot.
a friend of mine whose name Charles - well I don't mean to bad mouth him but he used to be a player.
one of the epic story was - actually I am still figuring out whether is true,
what happened was he used to carry 4 different cellphones with different phone numbers, each phone number for 4 different girlfriends
how cool is that ey?
I really wonder how he juggle his feelings for each of his girlfriend *hands bow down*
things has been going on like this for quite sometime and yyeeaapp who would have thought he'd be the first to tie the knot?!
anyway, that's not the point anymore so as long he is happy and hell we are happy for him too 
the kawans & I attended Charles's wedding registration at 天后宫 last weekend.
it was an experience to witnessed your friend signing on the marriage paper, exchange wedding rings
the experience is completely different from how you witness it at your relatives' wedding.
(Audrey & I caught him hand shiver while he was about to sign on the papers, nervous much!)
I still remember the boys was making fun of him by calling him 'lou chan' before signing on the papers 
@ wedding registation
among all the wedding pictures they took - I like this the most 
once again, congratulations to both Charles & Maggie - have a wonderful, sweet and lovely marriage
can't wait to attend the wedding dinner in September!
Syee & I both attended a friend's birthday party - Jean @ G6 on the very same day of the wedding registration.
I've heard a lot of bad reviews about crubbing in G6, no proper dance floor & crowd totally different from Zouk.
& yeap I got the chance to experience it and I must say the crowds are really different - more to early 30s'?
oh well, I can't be going to the same club to party all the time right?
gotta try out other clubs too - to know which one is better 
-- the lesbian partner
-- new found love, Gin Tonic 
-- both gone case 
through Calvin Harris's spinning event, I've met this real cute friend - Nicholas
actually I've met him way before that, hah! 
not forgetting the birthday boy, Jean 
first time crubbing at G6, dah lah gone case
like really really gone case, unconscious.
never once in my life I have got THAT wasted before, not even on my very own birthdays.
the only memory I remember on that night was holding the half glass of Graveyard, what happened after that don't remember at all.
it was SO bad that I don't remember how I walked out from the club or how I got inside the car.
it was also SO bad that I troubled the birthday boy to take care of me through out the night and Syee was no where to be found - so much for being my lesbie partner
then again, I gotta thank lesbie for driving my car back home and Jean for taking care the messy me
it was truly an ugly experience *facepalm*
note to self: no more downing Graveyard anymore
Labels: Crubbing, Wedding
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »