<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Velvet Underground

Sunday, August 29, 2010

listenin to :: Cabi Cabi - 2PM & SNSD

the party people in In2 will come out and party every once in awhile.
there are 3 different types of party people which are karaoke kaki, drinking kaki and crubbing kaki.
I would categorize myself as drinking & crubbing kaki


having to face politic issues at work place can be really stressful.
you gotta work extra harder to prove that you could do SO MUCH better than the rest of them,
one could take it as a challenge but at the same time you may stress out yourself mentally & physically.
although I am not in the politic loop but somehow or rather it affected me in certain ways,
which I shall not mention here because it's P&C
bummed
I for one do not like to engage myself in politic matters as I am always in my very own cubicle doing my work with my headphone on - chilling chilling - couldn't be bothered what's going on in office
that's why we ought to come out and play to release tension

just 2 days ago,
the usual party people decided to come out to party & the same time celebrate Raymond's birthday.
I wonder since when I've became a party queen, been crubbing almost every weekend without fail!
really appreciate Joan for putting up my nonsense by going to Zouk with me almost every week


Joan & the birthday man, Raymond

myself . Chung Yee . Joan & Raymond

@ Velvet Underground dance floor


Chung Yee & Perryman (interesting name ey? )

the party people from In2, well some of them are

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »