<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Merdeka Eve | 2o1o

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

listenin to :: Peacock - Katy Perry

on the day of Merdeka Eve,
Nick came up with a spontaneous plan by arranging dinner at Fish Farm Thai Restaurant @ Hulu Langat.
there was only Nick, Jean, Syee and myself.
I like the experience of driving in to the restaurant,
gotta drive through about 5 minutes with the rocky & non tar road up and downhill - bumpy bumpy
silly
I still remember the first time when Yito brought me I was like..

" you sure this is the road in?! why so bumpy?! why no street lights?! you're planning to sell me away ist? don't do this to me la!? sad "
" you shaddup la! this is the way in and we gonna reach soon! "

repeated the same sentence and questions over and over again,
can imagine how paranoid I was then
silly

this is how it looks like from the inside and outside - different dining atmosphere
prefer dining during the night as it is much cozy and chilly


did not bring along my camera that night, could not show you what good food they serve sad
*tsktsk!

the usual me couldn't be bothered with the fireworks on Merdeka Eve,
but somehow I was looking forward to it this year - something could have hit my head really hard, maybe
silly
I have heard that you could get a really beautiful view of the city at Look Out Point,
since we are only 500m away - drove up to have a look see look see after dinner then.
thought could have a chance to see fireworks but...
needless to say,
as we got there it was filled with people - could see that almost every restaurants are all full house.
didn't expect Look Out Point to get so commercialized ey.
there are few restaurants around which are: Gasoline, LOP Western Food, Haven Restaurant & Panorama Restaurant.
we have chosen Panorama among the 4 restaurants around as it gives patrons the highest view of the Kuala Lumpur skyline.

Panorama Restaurant offers diners a unique dining experience either at the base of the tower
or at any one of the levels of the tower, giving diners the highest view of the Skyline in Look Out Point.
at the base of the tower you get to see the full view of KL,
but why stay at the base when you have the chance to go up to the highest point to get a much more better view?
*tee-hee-hee!
laughing
now little did we know was,
each level offers different price range of set menu - just for that particular night
wtf
let's start off with the highest level, RM60 per dinner set - crazy much?
(yet there are people who are willing to pay for it!)
where as at the base of the tower they offered RM29 per dinner set!?
shocked
if we were to order something which was not included in the set menu, they gonna charge RM20 per drink.
imagine with RM20, I can get myself like 6 bottles of Coca-Cola 1.5litre - drink till I got myself diabetes, wtfwtf.
people nowadays really have great ways in doing business, don't they?

due to its crazy unreasonable business tactics, we had no choice but to leave and look for another cheap look out point wtfwtf.
really, it was such a waste that we do not get to spend through the night - the view seriously...


breathtaking heart

with such breathtaking view, will definitely go there again especially Panorama Restaurant.
(I know I just said they have unreasonable business tactics but it was only that night, heh)
wouldn't mind sit through the night by enjoying the night-view with chocolate ice-cream, if only they serve
winky

in order to look for another 'cheap' look out point,
we drove from Hulu Langat to Ampang to check whether does it have a better view but nada.
then from Ampang to Nick's office at Damansara Heights - not so much of the view but as we got there another bunch of friends has arrived at Nick's place no choice but to leave.
lovin' Nick's office working environment, so so chilling!
pleased
& lastly from Nick's office to Nick's house - drove around so much just to see the view of the city, semangat betul.
in the end, we got to see nothing but the sound of fireworks and big water tank hah
laughing

" is the fireworks over already?! " confused

plan failed miserably, hah
laughing

picture taken @ Nick's crib
I am such a disgrace to my country ey, supposed to put on M'sia flag but unfortunately the photo editor does not have M'sia flag - oh wells too bad

why Australia? because that's the furthest country I have been too, wtfwtf

wrapped the night up by playing Left 4 Dead 2 altogether at Damansara Jaya.
Syee & I both have found a new spontaneous kakis, hah

although I do not get to celebrate with my kawans this year,
but I would say it was one of the craziest and funnest Merdeka Eve I've ever had


Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »