A Day Out with Bernie
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
listenin to :: If I Ain't Got You - Kenny G
I must be in a sentimental mood today,
keep searching for soothing music to listen to.
I have heard a couple of good ones while I was at my mum's friend facial place, she told me the title but I've completely forgotten what was it already *smackshead
else I wouldn't have trouble searching high and low for one now.
last Sunday, I had a photo-shoot session together with Bernie at KLCC.
the last time I went for such photo-shoot session was 2 years ago.
I compared the pictures that was taken few days ago and the ones that was taken 2 years ago,
seriously I've look so much older already
no more youthful look and probably gained few extra pounds? *facepalm*
oh wells, what can I expect?
already 22 still want to look youthful - mehhhhhhhh 
taken inside of KLCC

taken at KLCC Park
my beloved piglet 
photographer, Bernard & moi
maybe he uses a different method to edit this picture,
it gives me the feeling that he crop me out and paste it in, mmmm~ but still nice 
my favorite picture of all 
the infamous 1-10 hand posing pictures
my 2nd favorite picture of all - miang betul betul 
I have not seen Bernard for a very long time, 3 years at least maybe?
ever since I've moved to Kepong I've completely lost contact with him, I wonder why is that so?
nevertheless,
it was great seeing and hanging out with him again, he always have his ways to make me laugh
& sometimes, he will have his ways to knock some sense into my head.
all in all,
I had fun that day 
looking forward to the next photo-shoot session with him again
it will be a different theme this time, woots woots!

Labels: Fun Fun Fun
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »