Charles & Maggie Wedding Dinner
Sunday, September 12, 2010
listenin to :: Only Girl - Rihanna
the kawans & I have finally attended Charles & Maggie's wedding dinner yesterday night.
been looking forward to the dinner since the day Charles informed us about his wedding.
buddies were all so happy for him that they kept on drink, drink & drink, like there's no tomorrow
everyone were very happy for them, so am I 
vL, who drinks like there's no tomorrow ended up KO before the dinner ends 



the girls & bride
an after wedding dinner party @ Phuture, Zouk.
more pictures on Facebook
*I din get the chance to take picture with the both of them together
*
& once again,
congratulations to you both Mr. & Mrs. Lai


at the end of the night,
memang tak sampai hati to unpin my hair - it's just too lovely to unpin, hah! 
Labels: Crubbing, Wedding
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »