i-City
Sunday, September 19, 2010
listenin to :: Listen - Charice
I have been hearing so much about i-City from friends & pictures of it were all over Facebook,
but I have yet to check it out and I felt kinda outdated for not knowing what was i-City till I google about it.
lucky me, I have Jean who came up with a real spontaneous plan to check it out after a drinking session at Sunway Giza
else I have no idea who on earth will be so free to check it out with me, hah!
I need more friends - like seriously, wtfwtf.
speaking of Sunway Giza, it reminded me of Movida got raided!
first time witnessed a club got raided - there were so many young brats waited outside of the club;
wait for the police to get over with their messing business.
once the policemen left, young brats that were waiting outside all queued & went back inside to party all over again 
am amazed with the party spirit in em', salute! 
pictures that were taken at Movida club 
so yyeeaapp,
after the drinking session at Movida, headed to i-City then.
panda that got stuck in between bamboos
&
peacock with an unusual feather colors
(pretty curious who came up with this idea, is weird!
)
2 silly whom went all the way to i-City at 3-ish in the morning 
pretty digital lights, ain't it?
a chilling place where you could come with your partner/friends for a walk 
syee " it's just stupid light bulbs on a stupid trees! what so nice bout it!? "

I believe i-City gonna look really pretty on coming Christmas,
gonna drag the lesbie partner to check out the stupid lighting together-gether
I foresee she gonna make hell lotta noise if I ask her too, oh wells 
Labels: Fun Fun Fun, Night Out
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »