<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Adventure Day

Monday, September 20, 2010

listenin to :: Speechless - Lady GaGa

Nick has once again came up with a plan which was ATV Adventure Ride.
the moment when Nick told me about it I was so looking forward to it already,
couldn't wait to explore/experience the adventure as such adventure I had was 6 years ago!
time for me to go on a different outing other than shopping, clubbing and what not
pleased
so there was me, Nick, Jean, Victor, JinShen, JwinHon & KahHon
yyeeaapp, 6 guys and 1 girl - the lesbie partner ditched me over her assignments and bubs

*pfft pfft!
ATV Adventure Ride Park located just right behind National Zoo, 4.6km away from National Zoo's turning junction - actually it's way more further than 4.6km as the place was deep-deep inside, almost dead end.
they offered 5 different packages, starting with beginner to intermediate.
the package we took was Package C - RM150 (2 hours).
for more info on packages, you may click on the link above
pleased

I was the leading one because it would be easier for the guide to look after me laughing
this was taken while we were getting ready to go inside the forest.

before we could actually ride on ATV and drive with it confidently,
we had to go through training first - simple ones by driving in circles, uphill & downhill.
ATV ride was easy to handle like ABC, easy-peasy
winky
of course,
driving the ATV at the training area & driving it at the actual forest was completely different & much tougher!
the path was so much bumpier, narrowed and steep.
there were couple of times I nearly bump off from my ride but luckily I held on to the handles really tight,
else I would have bumped off - living with wild boars and monkeys already, probably snakes! wtfwtf

it took us around half an hour to reach the waterfall, maybe more than that don't remember because I was too busy concentrating in handling the ATV and couldn't afford to lay my eyes on my watch, hah!


view of the waterfall
chilling . cooling . relaxing


Jwin Hon & Nick
by looking at Nick's face you can tell he enjoyed it - blended in together with nature, wtfwtf.

I'm such a good person stood aside and took picture of them, heh!
but actually I was too afraid to go in the water because it was freezing cold!
don't think my lungs able to take it, oh wells
bummed

Jwin Hon and his infamous pose under the waterfall.
not too bad la, haha

to sum it all up,
it was indeed a guaranteed unforgettable experience as per the ATV's slogan
winky
although I was the only girl but 6 of em' never failed to entertain me with their silly acts laughing
& yyeeaapp, once in awhile you gotta get out from the city and blend in together with mother nature, wtfwtf.
the moment I got home hugged both piglets together and there I fell asleep straight, that dead tired.

till then,
shall end the entry with a picture of myself and the ATV bike, look cool ey




Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »