<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

To Go or Not To Go?

Thursday, October 28, 2010

listenin to :: Of Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Etc - Late Night Alumni

just when I thought of going to Taipei again with my parents together this coming December,
both of them said they have already bought the air-tickets
whatevah
so much for changing my mind last minute - thought could go so I don't have to work laughing
if I get to travel to Taipei in December I would have traveled once every month since October
from Taipei to Bangkok to Taipei again then lastly Guang Zhou - syok-ness!
oh wells, will take December as my rest month to save up for Guang Zhou in January
laughing

received 2 invitation cards from Zouk yesterday.
it's all about Halloween party on this coming Saturday.
I like the invitation card, pretty creative & interesting.
like an invitation to invite you to a really cool funfair
silly


yay or nay?
really anxious to check it out as I have not been to a Halloween party before.
I always wonder how's the atmosphere like & how would party people dress up like for Halloween.
another problem that suddenly came to my mind is,
if I were to go - I gotta dress up too, now that's the headache part.
shall probably get myself a masquerade mask and that's it
laughing that shall be it then winky

mummy "girl! Halloween coming soon!"
me "and then? you have party to go to?"
mummy "no. but I thought you might & I have an idea what you can dress up like"
me "mmmm what is it?"
mummy "a pumpkin! laughing with your ball size now sure look damn cute on you lo!!"

FML -_______-" I have such adorable mummy to annoy me.

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »