<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Tricks or Treats?

Monday, November 01, 2010

listenin to :: Just A Dream - Nelly

I finally get to experience the party atmosphere on Halloween night @ Zouk.
am really amazed with the way how people would dress for Halloween.
of course the usual costumes are nurse, french maid, police woman, playboy bunny, devil or joker
but what I did not expect to see was surgeon, Bruce Lee, Son Goku, Red Queen, chef & many unexpected ones
shocked
wonder why no one dress up as Lady GaGa? mmmm.
speakin of costumes,
now it reminded me of, how could my camera battery went flat that night?!
bitter
else I could have taken ton of interesting pictures!
not to mention,
Halloween decorations decorated by the club was pretty interesting especially the main entrance
though I find the arch was a lil' oversize but still - I missed it.
ROAR!!
censored

the massive crowd & there were more inside the club.
the club stopped entries around 1-ish but I figured they welcome them again later.

turquoise mask that was picked by mummy pleased
but it was a stupid mask because the color came off & left turquoise stain on my face whatevah wasted.

Nicky Nick

left the club at 1.30AM as it was too sardine packed!
it was also the first time that made me want to leave the club immediately & not suffocate myself in it.
gotta squeeze through the way in and out,
hardly any space for people to stand or dance.
even the bar counter ran out of glass to serve.
one crazy crowded sardine packed night!

I would say,
no more Halloween for me again - not unless I am super-duper semangat to join the madness crowd again.
or else - next year, I shall just stay in and watch zombie movies
cool

pictures that were taken before heading to Zouk

laughing candid shot laughing

the camera's battery went completely flat after takin this picture
I got SO emo-fied over it, bah!
whatevah


on an unrelated note,
halloween gift from beloved mummy heart
thank you mummy love heart

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »