<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Sawadeeka-ka-ka

Sunday, November 07, 2010

listenin to :: Letting Go (Dutty Love) - Sean Kingston ft. Nicki Minaj


went on a Bangkok shopping trip together with the familia.
been looking forward to the trip so much since the day papa bought the air-tickets to Bangkok
silly
what's missing this time round was not having Leroy around.
I was completely cool to shop around alone since I do it sometimes in KL,
but the last trip I had him to company me shop from 11am - 7pm with no complains, laughed at 'cute' promoters & gave me opinions on which to buy and which not but this time I'm all alone
bummed
oh wells oh wells
bummed
such kind-hearted & good brother, mana cari? laughing
I wonder when will we get to travel together again mmmm.

since it's Bangkok is known for it shopping paradise,
basically there's nothing much but just shopping, shopping & more shopping!
pictures shall sum up the whole trip
happy

view from above

Sawadeeka heart
I look like a friggin old woman whatevah tsktsk!

Arnoma Hotel - perfect location in the heart of Bangkok
convenient & enjoyable stay
pleased


complementary from the hotel
it's just small lil' dessert & fruits why need plates, knives and forks? shocked

mobile market @ Mah Boon Krong
I swear the moment I saw the varieties of casing for BB - it made me went crazy!
colorful & pretty casings - what's more it's damn cheap!
there were too many to choose from! @_@"


BB housing customization
if it wasn't the phone warranty, I could have customized my BB already!
bitter
SO SO tempted!!
you may customize it in any color you want & the price for it is much cheaper compared to KL.
in Bangkok you may customize everything for only RM70,
where as in KL depending on the design price range from RM50 - RM300
shocked

since my BB don't get to change her skin, just got her 2 bajus instead laughing

been to Bangkok couple of times but this would be my first time to Siam Paragon
though is not my type of shopping mall but I like it, it's pretty & comfortable to walk about
pleased

mama & papa silly

dinner @ Chabuton Ramen, Siam Square
serves damn fine & good ramen! definitely will go back for more
winky

hot chics & hunks were all over the city, I didn't know there are so many good looking ones around Bangkok shocked
I must say they are damn skilled in dressing up, sophisticated & fashionable
was close to go up to this pretty girl & ask how she style her hair
shy

this drinking place serves Chang beer

& this only serves Asahi & Sing Ha

happening drinking place across the hotel
went completely emotional by checkin out these places alone, what's worse no one to drink with!
sad
everyone were happily drinkin inside & I gotta observed from outside, BAH! censored
damn sad damn sad.

an empty suitcase to Platinum Mall on second day laughing

24hours busy road - always congested.

bento set yang sangat mahal, 1500baht stunned

last day - last round of shopping before departing winky

@ airport, took turns to pose with papa's new sunglasses silly

Chocolate Extreme from Dairy Queen heart yumz!

my purchase from Platinum Mall & Chatuchak Market,
still not enough - I want more!!
laughing laughing laughing

before splurging on any, I've told myself no navy blue or stripes
yet I still ended up with a few navy & stripes
failed miserably
laughing navy is just too pretty! killer!

more earrings to be added into my collection pleased

the lesbie & I both waiting for cheap airfares to Bangkok in March,
was checking out the website earlier & there will be some promotion going on the 9th
hopefully there will be cheap airfares
pleased
can't wait to go again next year, this time with the lesbie definitely gonna be madness!
and probably spend my birthday there too
blush

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »