Welcome to Taiwan - Day 1
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
listenin to :: 红豆 - 方大同
I wonder, how long have I been working in the working society already?
lemme see, I've got my first job back in Aug'08 - counting this year together would be 2 years.
changed 2 different jobs within these 2 years & the current one would be my 3rd.
& with my current job,
I guess I am fortunate to be given the opportunity to go on a trip even I'm only 6 months old in the company,
but in order for me to go on a trip, I gotta bond with the company for a year till October'11
sounds risky ey, it has its pros and cons but oh well...
I enjoy my work and not planning to leave anytime soon, so why not bond with them then?
now, where did the lucky me get to go with the company? 
Taipei
Taiwan
Taipei was me and Yito's initial plan to travel together this year,
however under circumstances the plan did not worked out
looking at the bright side,
is not that bad after all at least I get to travel together with my colleagues - which I've not tried before 
sarapan pagi di LCCT Mc'Donalds
while waiting for boarding time 
my 2 seat neighbors: Joanne & HonHon
not forgetting my piglet too 
pre-ordered meal was served in small portion & not filling enough
thus I've ordered cup noodle to fill my poor tummy but still not enough! 
wtfwtf
in total 37 people went on the trip together-mether 
pictures that I took while we were on our way to 淡水
really strong waves - scary much where it can wash you away anytime
& windmill which I don't get to see in KL.
the first sightseeing spot was Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf 淡水渔人码头,
well-known by its beautiful sunset, best place to watch the view of the sunset.
sadly, we did not get to watch sunset as it was raining
what do they have at Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf?
one of the famous facilities was Lover's Bridge of Tamshui 情人桥.
I tried asking the tour guide why is it a lover's bridge but he can't seem to answer my question
the process of us walking from one end to another was classic!
it was raining, all of us were dress in yellow raincoats & as when the wind blows the raincoat went all messy.
Lover's Bridge with Joan, myself & Joanne
DiGi yellow armies conquered lover's bridge 
love the view with the chilly & breezy weather 
wind blows . I looked messy 
Allen, Joanne & myself, at the other end of the bridge after having to walked under the rain with raincoat on which look like a flying penguin - it was dinner then
the tour guide brought us to this beautiful restaurant which located at 淡水街, named Red Castle.
it was bit of an effort to get to this restaurant, as one must climb staircase made up of 106 steps.
definitely worth the climb, the restaurant was built with red bricks and has a good view of Tamshui
on the way up to Red Castle
damn love the place can? such romantic & lovely place to have dinner 
the moment I saw the lounge and view, it reminded me of you
such chillax place for minum-minum
11 course meal - jelat to the max!
I missed the other 3 course because I was away happily taking pictures, damn 
overall, food was good!
yumz yumz!
I realized there are too many pictures of myself, beh tahan
oh yyeeaapp, that's the interior of Red Castle - nice kan? 
台湾啤酒, Taiwan Beer - yuuuuuumz! 
the birthday cake for October babies - yuuuuumz too!
by looking at the cake right now makes me hungry 
present you the October babies from In2 
like this picture
Joanne, Soomee, Jessica & Adrian basically that's all about day 1.
would say pretty much wasted our time at Fisherman's Wharf as we did not get to see the sunset,
also wasted our time at the airport as it took us awhile to get our luggage
also also wasted our time on the road because of the congested traffic
oh wells - these usually happens when you go on tour.
till then,
ending this entry with a silly picture which was taken at 淡水街 
next up, day 2.

Labels: vacation
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »