Welcome to Taiwan - Day 2
Sunday, October 17, 2010
listenin to :: Hey Baby - Pitbull ft. T-Pain
this would be the last week that I'll get to slumber at home like a pig
as next week onwards will be all work, work and more work - gotta work on weekends again
looking at the calendar now counting counting - will only be free after 5th of December
looooong way more to go.
gonna appreciate my weekends after that 
the trip organizers named day 2 as Sight & Sound.
I didn't realized they named it until I look through the itinerary,
& yyeeaapp definitely was Sight and Sound as whole day all we did was sightseeing.
the first sightseeing of the day was The Ruins of ShiSanCheng (13 levels) Ore Refinery,
overlook the Yin-Yang sea - what they meant by Yin-Yang was...
Yin-Yang Sea, notice there are 2 different colors?
the building behind us is The Ruins of ShiSanCheng, locals said the ruins haunted 
the river color is the same as my hair color, well almost 
woots!
I'm glad I have no height issues
Benjamin & myself, up at The Ruins
Ben pretended to jump off from the ruins & I have to act as tho I'm gonna stop him from jumpin 
views from The Ruins
& the last picture is the Golden Fall, the fall is heavily laden with metals & thus toxic
all such posers 
sunflower chocolate ice-cream, tasted damn good 
you shall be my future hubby, Mr. Gold Digger 
taken at the Golden Ecological Park Museum
220kg gold brick which I don't remember how much it worth, was it 200 million? mmmm
they say - whoever able to lift up the gold brick it shall be yours 
the view behind us was pretty but clearly both of us blocked it,
we wanna be pretty with the scenery too
wtfwtf

some artistic photos taken by Joanne as what she claimed
after the touring at The Ruins, Golden Fall & Golden Ecological Park Museum,
we were then brought to JiuFen Walkabout 九份.
there's nothing much at 九份 other then food, food and more food.
what they have there were all local delicacies like smelly tofu, sausages, fishballs & etc.
I'm not much of a food lover so I din get to try any of it beside the sausages.
now when I think of Taiwan sausages I feel damn jelat already 


taken while Joanne & I were waiting by the hut
巧克力金牛角, something like bread but not really good
Ben:" Genji, did you buy this so you could pose picture with it?!" 
colleagues whom known me for 6 months knew I have this THING of taking pictures with everything,
I love taking pictures, a hopeless known fact
paiseh paiseh 
before heading off for dinner, we were then brought to Taipei 101.
the tower has served as an icon of modern Taiwan ever since its opening.
Damper Baby, I believe is the mascot for Taipei 101

Takeshi Kaneshiro! so charming can? *drools* 
taken inside the lift while on the way up to the observation deck
shooting stars but I did not make a wish, wtfwtf.
breathtaking night city-view from above 



yyeeaapp, could just sit by the window and enjoy it all night 

different damper babies
got a silver damper baby notepad for Nicky 
Taipei 101
steamboat for dinner
the meatballs were to die for, yuuummz! 
happy happy steamboat 
we wrapped the night up by hitting one of the famous club in Taipei, Room 18.
the other 2 famous club was Lava & Luxy, sadly we did not get to go because our lady boss prefer somewhere quieter something like Velvet Underground but Room18 was nowhere near Velvet
there were 2 rooms at Room18, both room plays different genre of music.
one of the room look something like Sultan Lounge but when the crowd comes in,
not so Sultan Lounge anymore, hah! 
entrance of Room18
if only Zouk dancefloor can be as pretty as the one above
the people I'm really close with in office 
Yee . Adrian . Mimi . Hon
Taipei clubs are famous for having hot dancers dance by the bar 
Kok Hong . Soo Mee . Lynette . Li Ling . Jessica
unfriendly & stupid DJ Krispy, don't rike! 
to sum the whole clubbing night up,
KL nightclubs are so much better than the ones in Taipei.
I shall remain as Zouk loyalty customer, wtfwtf 
is nowhere near Christmas yet but I'm humming on Christmas songs already,
what is wrong with me 
Labels: vacation
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »