Ecoba Grand Opening
Thursday, October 21, 2010
listenin to :: Lie About Us - Avant ft. Nicole Scherzinger
it was Ecoba grand opening yesterday night.
attended the opening together with Syee & Ashley
many people would have known Ecoba has been around for quite sometime but why the opening now?
it was all because of the auspicious date 20102010 
didn't expect the owner to be superstitious.
free flow beer and light finger food was served at the opening.
Serena C, famous DJ from Mix.FM was the emcee of the night & live band performances from this guy,
which I don't remember what was his name but he played pretty good 
interior design of Ecoba's, the infamous mushroom from C.

finger food, nomz nomz nomz
the performer, don't remember his name - I think is Alan?

I super cannot make it, failed failed 
the lesbie & I had a movie date together at Signature Gardens after the grand opening.
Nicky said The Other Guys was good & hilarious,
having Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg in the movie how bad can it be right?
the movie was hilarious but at the same time stupid, more like a guy flick.
*now no wonder Nicky enjoyed it*
imagine 2 girls catching up on guy flick sounds kinda silly right?
which reminds me I'm gonna get Nicky to treat me beer for recommending such silly movie 


mummy & I were talking the other day on what gift to redeem from her online bank rewards.
her initial plan was to redeem a microwave because her daughter moi rosakkan the microwave unintentionally 
I've managed to brainwash mummy to redeem iPod Touch instead of a microwave,
gotta brainwash with words like you get to play this game that game, watch this video that video while you travel!
of course, mummy fell for my words & redeem it the next day
such a waste I don't consider a sales job for myself ey? 
the iPod Touch was really pretty, the IN gadget for everyone these days.
I wouldn't say IN because right now the trendy gadget would be iPad & iPhone 4,
but having a iPod Touch is more than enough for me already
never thought I could have one for myself because mana cari duit to buy such pretty gadget ey?
therefore I am really happy to have it
something to keep mummy & I company for our trip to Bangkok coming November
wee!
nyek nyek nyek - so full of myself

Labels: Night Out
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »