<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Welcome, 2o11

Sunday, January 02, 2011

listenin to :: Dirty Talk - Wynter Gordon

I can't believe that 2010 is already gone,
am still writing 2010 on my reports instead of 2011
2011 feels pretty much like 2010 - always felt this way beginning of the year; I'll get used to it later
I have a pretty good feeling that 2011 will be an exciting year, can't wait to see what's going to unfold
blush

have you jot down your new year resolutions yet?
I have yet to write down mine as I am doubting whether I'll follow or...
write down for the sake of writing down and then chuck it aside forget all about it.
*tsk tsk!
whatevah

as mentioned in previous entry, New Year's Eve was spent at Boulevard Hotel.
kudos to Jwin Hon, the party was well organized with comfy room, booze and snacks

he got an executive suite with a night view of the city,
& breathtaking view at Boulevard Hotel Executive Lounge, almost a full view of KL city.
sadly, I did not get to see the fireworks from the city as I was busy taking pictures of the fireworks from our room view.
lesbie said the fireworks was beautiful and damn I missed it
whatevah pfft!
oh wells, there's always next time and it gets better each year
silly

a new way to use bath tub, store up coke and liquor silly

celebrated together with Jerry and Nicholas

also together with Kah Hon & Jwin Hon

Nick, Eva, Kah Hon & Khairul

not forgetting the new friends, Jon, Atif & Zen

the crazy people altogether laughing

favorite picture of all heart

since it was first day of New Year yesterday,
wouldn't it be lovely and warm to have dinner together with few close friends celebrate a brand new year?
blasted text message to few close friends,
how sad can it be that only one person up for it which was Syee and the rest were busy
whatevah
we had our New Year's dinner together at a hearty Italian restaurant @ La Risata, Ampang.
completely forgotten to edit pictures of the restaurant,
but fred not will definitely go back to La Risata as the authentic Italian food won me over

might probably be one of the place to celebrate my birthday this year, teeheehee!

Pizza Pepperoni *cheesy & yummy!*

Spaghetti Alla Fettuccine

all in all,
it was a great night spent together with the love of my life, Syee
heart
first day of New Year ended with us catching up with few old friends till 3am in the morning.
pretty good life ey?
silly

2 nerdy lesbian partners smooch

8 days away from Guang Zhou, excited excited - can't wait can't wait!
laughing laughing
as per today's weather forecast, it's 7 degrees!
what am I gonna do without having enough winter clothes for its weather? oh dang
shocked !

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »