<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Midnight Karaoke

Sunday, January 09, 2011

listenin to :: 3x Yeah - Chris Brown

been feeling awfully weak lately.
either I'm feeling giddy or headache choose to kill me softly.
especially yesterday morning,
the moment I got up from bed felt lil' giddy and next thing I know; I ran to the bathroom and puked shocked
now, don't get me wrong - I'm no pregger & definitely not morning sickness just feeling rather unusual.
couldn't stand the giddiness as it made me felt really uneasy and restless.
decided to consult the doctor then.
how long has it been since the last time mummy brought me to clinic to see doctor,
feel like a small lil girl all over again heart

not much comment from the doctor as he said I'd lack of sleep, tension over work, face the laptop too much causes the giddiness and headache.
by typing this entry already feeling bit giddy.
migraine always haunt me whenever it want to and it suck seriously.
why la why is this happening to me
bummed


Saturday night movie together with lesbie at her place.
I picked Black Swan as movie of the night as I've heard many good reviews from friends & reviews site.
no doubt on the reviews, it was indeed a good movie.
I'm not a big fan of ballet but I can see Natalie Portman trained her ass really hard for this role.
now I understand why some actor/actress gone nuts, they stress themselves so hard on a particular role;
some gone nuts by committing suicide; well some just get over with their own way.
I salute them actor/actress, seriously.
this is one creepy yet mesmerizing art movie, certain scenes are still playing in my mind - might watch it again

*recommended!

Syee and I then joined the rest for Midnight Karaoke at Neway Berjaya Times Square.
I came up with the spontaneous plan but wasn't expecting anyone to be spontaneous enough for it.
it was only 6 of us, sang from 12am to 4am - power!
silly




who would sing P.Ramlee's song in this generation?
no one lo! eh wait! there's one, Nick whatevah

and why la Elvis Presley? look at the music video! it's black and white!
Nick sang the whole song
whatevah

the rest of us were really modern by choosing English and Chinese hits song.
Nick was the only one chose those really really old songs, songs I don't even know at all
shocked
all in all,
it was a great karaoke session and can't wait for the next round
laughing
ladies night rates are cheap, mmmm hmmmm

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »