piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥
Credits
This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines. Other Credits:[a][b][c][d][e][f][g][h]
City of Angels
Monday, March 07, 2011
listenin to :: Casualty of Love - Jessie J
I have been away from home for the past 2 weekends, to Tokyo & Bangkok. just came back from Bangkok yesterday night and boy, I'm exhausted. all the walking in Tokyo and Bangkok - tiring tiring. it better burn off some fats - wtfwtf! papa organized an impromptu family vacation together with relatives to Bangkok last week. partly because Leroy came back from Toronto for holidays & usually he spend 3 weeks in KL at least. so why not a family vacation? among the many trips I've been to Bangkok, I spent the most during this trip splurged RM1200 all on 30 pieces of clothing, 3 pairs of shoes and accessories. my wardrobe filled with clothes already, gonna burst anytime soon and yet I got more & more clothes for myself, seriously; no matter how many clothes I have I just can't get enough of it clothes that were bought during the last trip from Bangkok pun belum pakai, tsktsk! I have a very serious case of shopping disorder disease only one picture taken throughout the whole trip. left camera in the car and totally forgotten to bring it with me, FML even if I brought it with me I wouldn't have the time to take pictures as I was too busy shopping, teeheehee! all in all, I'd always enjoy my trip to Bangkok especially this time round because I have Leroy to company me rather than I walk and shop all alone in Bangkok. looking forward the next trip to Bangkok maybe end of the year - maybe with the girls too. hopefully our plan works, it seems every travel plan we plan together it never seemed to work, I wonder why. mmmmm.
ending this entry with a entertaining video. live performances where my brother & I both enjoyed very much during our trip to Bangkok, he said it was very very much entertaining compared to aqua show, hah! couldn't agree more even I can't compete with them guys (girls)
* please be warned before you click on play,have a prepared mind that it might gross you out * but I promise you, if you can handle it - is really entertaining to watch *thumbs up!*
we may not have the answers Iknow that we can change some of the things that are beyond our control and the vision of us may be blurry but choose your heart to see just follow the beat, the rhythm will lead you right back to me
sometimes its a game of give and take its easy to break but hold on and wait have a little faith
I will go down to the last round I'll be your strength to find you when you get lost in the crowd so I'll stand up tall if by chance I fall then I'll go down as a casualty of love