CNY Reunion Dinner
Friday, February 25, 2011
listenin to :: Born This Way - Lady GaGa
oh boy oh, the last updated entry was a month ago
what happened to blogging every twice a week?
have been really busy with work that almost every night I left office around 8-ish, sometimes 10-ish.
just done with Microsoft event at Doubletree by Hilton not too long ago and the event was a success
though I've received naggy nag over and over again but that's what work is all about right?
something you ought to go through in work life, that's why sometimes working life sucks
& just recently, I did a horrible mistake by forgetting to lock down the venue which led clients screaming and screaming over the phone.
poor Joanne & Adrian had to bear my mistake and bear all the screaming from clients, felt really really bad
cross fingers we able to look for a better venue 
enough about work already,
time to let the pictures to do the talking.
I presume the next few entries I will rant all about work, work and work.
back end of last month,
the lesbie organized a Chinese New Year reunion dinner for Stella Marisians to get together.
it has been a long while since we organize such get together.
the last time lesbie organized such gathering was many years ago, at least 3?
dinner was held at House of Tang, One Bangsar.
great customer service but the food was alright and a lil pricey.
what do we expect right? it was few days away from Chinese New Year, meant 'to be slaughtered' for its price.
despite all that,
dinner and get together turned out to be great, it was great seeing everyone.
though I get to see few of them almost everyday but the feeling of gather everyone together was different.
one word to describe it all: happy 
there were more than 5 dishes but I was too busy that I forgotten to snap it 
Loh Sang, Loh Hey! The toss of prosperity 

reminiscing the old times by taking class pictures, nais! 
syee, winson, jong hoe, ben & moi
my favorite pictures of all the others
hopefully we get to take such picture again next year 
more photos are up on Facebook.
not easy to tag more than 20 people in few pictures, eyes were @_@" & nearly tagged the wrong names
*smacks head*
till then, going to hit the sack and prepare for more walking tomorrow, wootz! 
good night from Tokyo 
Labels: festives, Fun Fun Fun, Occasions
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »