<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Early Birthday Celebration

Sunday, March 13, 2011

listenin to :: Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock


a month ago,
I tweeted "one month away till I'm 23!" shocked
nothing to be proud of I know,
it somehow became a reminder to remind me that soon I'll be a year older.
we women, really scared of aging - really, really stress whatevah
2 more days to go till the actual day - look at how time flies!
as usual people be asking how I want to celebrate this year,
no plans to celebrate as I got too tired of planning what to do every year.
my work itself already drained out most of my brain juice, no juice left to think of any birthday celebration wtf silly
there are nothing much to do, does it?
dinner? clubbing? drinking?
nothing special as I got to do these everyday therefore everyday is a birthday to me, isn't it? silly
seems like I'm lacking in liveliness for my birthday this year, mmmmm.


the dolls & I went out dinner together yesterday at F Concept dining by Buffalo Kitchen, Bangsar.
I thought the whole idea of dinner was to check out the host at the restaurant as Syee said he was really, really cute and she wanted to show me and the rest.
apart from checking out this 'cute' host, she said the food was good and we should try it out too.
good food, good dining ambiance and to check out how cute the host is, why not right? silly

food ordered by us, from left to right:
1. Salmon Bowl
2. Lobster Linguine
3. Sesame Steak
4. Teriyaki Chicken Roulade

turns out the host was pretty cute as what Syee said & it somehow reminded me of someone who I lost contact with.
I know I said the whole dinner idea was to check out the host but let's not forget about the food.
the Sesame Steak was slightly tasteless and rather rare though I told the waitress I wanted it to be cooked medium rare.
but despite that, their pastas tasted really really good! laughing
didn't know they had Taiwanese Beef Noodle until I look up on their FB account, will definitely try it soon!
being the usual me, I will have dessert after main course - not all the time but sometimes silly
I know with my current weight now I shouldn't have but I just couldn't help it, I LOVE desserts!

me " can I have the dessert menu please? "
cheryl " Ji, you're not full is it? still want to order dessert? "
me " shocked shocked shocked no! I just ..."
Ashley " didn't you know that Ji loves desserts? she orders it after main course "
Syee " yalarh! she can even take dessert as dinner like 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream and that's it! "
me " teeheehee! heart heart heart "

I forgotten I asked the waitress for dessert menu as I was busy talking to the girls,
it was until I saw the hostess heading towards our table direction with a plate of cake.
that's when I remember "eh? where's my dessert menu?!"

me "eh Syee! I have not got the dessert menu why are they bringing us cake? I don't want cake! "
Syee " it's for the next table, you genius! "
me "oh yea, that's right."

maybe after the hostess place the cake onto the next table gonna remind her to bring me the dessert menu then.
little did I know,
the next thing happened was people whom work at the restaurant started singing birthday song to me shocked
that includes the chef too! shocked
what was my reaction?

" WTFWTF!!! you guys seriously!! *burst out laughing!* "
laughing laughing laughing

I can imagine my face was completely clueless & lost while they sang to me,
as I said the whole dinner idea was to check out the cute host and I had no idea at all it was for me
really well planned lesbie partner heart
you planted the idea of "check out cute host" in my mind really well, hah! silly

the chef from Taiwan

thank you for the surprise loves heart

this shall be my phone's wallpaper heart

we girls watched a movie together after dinner.
Beastly, we were late for movie for half an hour - completely clueless what's the beginning story about, mmmm.


although we missed out for half and hour but Beastly's storyline was good.
it's exactly like Beauty and The Beast but in a modern version with pretty looking girl & guy
gonna get the DVD watch it over and over again, Alex Pettyfer just so damn hawt!
*teeheehee!

that's all for early birthday celebration.
well planned, simple and sweet - thank you so much lesbie partner heart

now, I can't imagine how am I gonna start off my week tomorrow.
thought I could have a chance to relax as it's my birthday week but no,
Joanne & I look through our project timeline on Friday realized there are many things to be done this week.
in other words,
gonna OT every night till I'm settle with all the tasks.
so much for having a birthday week for myself, is gonna be a madness/hectic week instead.
*poooooof! bummed

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »