Side by Side
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
listenin to :: If I Was You (OMG) - Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dogg
I know I have been missing in blogging again, blame it on the work.
as usual, OT almost everyday to make sure work is in correct order but I don't know why I always ended up with silly mistakes - mistakes that I repeated over & over again.
each and every time I try to make things right, it just doesn't turn out the way I want it to be
there is where I got the nagging and blaming.
got so fed up with my carelessness, nagging & working environment that it made me broke down the other night in office.
colleague was next to me doing her billings then of course I did not cry out loud like a baby,
stared at the laptop screen with a blank mind with tears in my eyes
cried over work for the first time, stress like fcuk for the first time too that it actually made me want to give up.
of course it was an impulsive thought, such stress moment who wouldn't thought of it right?
packed everything headed home & had a good night rest, tomorrow would be a better day wtfwtf 
no matter how much I complain, I still gotta live with it because that's work & life all about.
what's more I have signed contract with my company until October, just gotta bear with it then.
Imma tough & strong girl, sure be able to pull it through - just a matter of time; gotta be patience
someone once told me if anything get in my way, have my favorite ice cream flavor - chocolate or crepe;
everything will be alright & yyeeaapp eventually it will put a smile on my face 

attended Li Ling's (my lady boss) wedding last Saturday, it was held at Ciao Ristorante, Kg Pandan.
got up real early in the morning (like 6ish?
) for Li Ling's morning wedding ceremony - oh! I was one of the bridesmaid
definitely not an early morning person as I threw tantrum over small little matter, hah!
poor Joanne gotta bear with my baby attitude
Li Ling had her wedding morning ceremony at Seapark Brickhouse - nice house
really like the architecture of the brickhouse, simplified.

camwhore-d while waiting for the heng dai to arrive
sadly I do not have the morning ceremony pictures with me, else I could have uploaded it here
I must say it wasn't an easy task to be a bridesmaid, you gotta plan everything for the bride especially when the bride happened to be your boss & also happened to be working in the event industry too - double up the stressfulness!
every planning must be perfecto!
I wasn't very much involved in the planning as I was REALLY busy over my project, felt bad for not helping out 
Ciao Ristorante
view from the restaurant, just can't enough of city view
it was a garden style wedding dinner with the theme of Lovey-Dovey.
in the beginning stage of planning, the theme supposed to be Fairytale; I wonder how it became Lovey-Dovey.
guess it has something to do with the wedding decorations.
love shapes everywhere
table signage name
gorgeous, cheerful, lovely, attractive and many more like sweetie, radiant and etc 
heart the flower boy and girl to bits! they are so adorable can!
the cutest flower boy and girl I had ever met 
Stanley & Li Ling
people whom I am close with in office - Joan & Joanne 
together with In2 colleagues
the bridesmaids 
did not get to try the food at Ciao as I was too tired and lazy to get food, sipped beer all night long - very unhealthy I know.
but but but !!!
the wedding cake - Tiramisu; my favorite cake flavor of all tasted really good!
one of the delicious Tiramisu I have tasted so far - well at least I know Ciao serves yummi-licious ones
wanted to sapu every slice on the platter but I was too shy to do so, hah!
the wedding dinner ended with everyone downing wines, beers, liquors - enjoyed their time by celebrating the joy and love of the newly wed.
one of the craziest wedding after party I have ever been, it was so crazy that my superior, Joanne got wasted too!
good night good night 
once again, congratulations Stanley & Li Ling
wishing you a marriage filled with love and joy 
Labels: Fun Fun Fun, Occasions
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »