Everyone Just Wanna Have a Good Time!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
listenin to :: Tonight - Big Bang
Sunday, the day where I don't feel like doing anything but to stay home and laze around.
been playing The Sims 3 from 3 in the afternoon till dinner time, how lifeless is that right?
don't understand why I can't seem to install the other expansion packs, mmmm.
guess is time to reformat the computer so I get to play till late night again - just like old times 
how was your weekend people?
my weekend was filled with fun and laughter.
been partying from Thursday till Saturday night, again!
papa could not bear with my late nights, he warned me that he is going to change the house lock if this continues.
I hope he understands with the heavy stress from work, really needa get out and loosen up! not coming up with an excuse but it's true! 
oh? have I told you? lesbie partner is currently working in the same company as me.
contract basis; will be seeing her till I vomit until August 
lesbie & I were invited to Jason's 21st party at The Hills, Damansara Heights.
I am surprised the birthday boy did not come up with themes but instead he came up with theme colors.
blue or purple or pink.
& guess what? no one dressed according to the theme color set by the birthday boy.
I think lesbie & I were the only ones whom dressed according to the color, so much for following the party rules
it was a great birthday party still organized by Jason and Adverlets, nonetheless 
once again, happy buttday Jason! 
with lesbie partner and Jit S'ng
with Cheryl and lesbie partner headed off to the famous Ladies
4Play at Zouk after the birthday party.
spontaneous plan from lesbie & nearly could not get up for work the next day.
bad idea for partying on a Thursday night, no more next time but I doubt so
for more pictures you may check out from Facebook 
Nick has been pestering me since last month to check out Le Midi one fine day.
we got to check out the place yesterday night, like finally!
I felt clueless & lost walking around BSC not knowing where Le Midi was.
it was until the security guard noticed the clueless me came up & ask what am I looking for.
how shweet of the security guard ey?
Le Midi is located on the 3rd level of BSC new wing, across House + Co.
romantic looking restaurant, classy interior - an ideal place to bring date on a first date
Nick & I agreed to that! hah!
too bad Nick made the reservation real last minute else we could have enjoyed dinner while admiring KL view and live band.
as I've said, classy interior
the display of live jellyfish, really really pretty.
can't keep my eyes off the jellyfishes 
main course, don't recall what's the name of the dish - oops!
with JwinHon & Carmen
silly nick! hah! 
mind the camwhore picture in the restroom 
when I saw the big mirror just can't help but to camwhore la 
it looks like a double date, doesn't it? but NAH!
lesbie partner supposed to show up but she fell sick, oh wells.
Nick & I suggested to do dinner outings every once a month, wonder where will the next restaurant be? 
needless to say, we headed off to Zouk after dinner.
JwinHon needed some getaway from books and as for me, I'm always up for any spontaneous plan
that is, I'm not dead tired on that day - teeheehee!
friends that were in Phuture
there were no special occasion but Sean ordered flaming for me & Audrey.
it was the most low-ya flaming I've ever seen because there were no flaming at all! 
G6 still the best! 
friends that were in Velvet
hardly can see my face but I like Nick's face expression, priceless! 
it was great seeing you Leo! 
wonder when will I get tired of clubbing scenes?
or
wonder when I will get sick of Zouk?
God knows when la
teeheehee!
Labels: Crubbing, Fun Fun Fun, Night Out
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »