<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

東京ディズニーランド, Tokyo Disneyland

Monday, April 25, 2011

listenin to :: I Can't Make You Love Me - Prince

behold, this entry will be flooded with pictures that was taken at Tokyo Disneyland.

been wanting to blog the moment I got back but I was too lazy to edit the pictures,
739 pictures were taken ey
shocked if I do not filter the pictures it will be more than 1000 plus.
it was until one day my lappy got infected by an unknown virus, I couldn't log in to Windows at all!
whats worse all my Japan pictures were inside my laptop and I did not save up a copy in external hard disk
whatevah
paranoid and worried to the max all my pictures and work files will be gone.
called up company's IT technician ask what can I do to restore everything,
but he couldn't help with anything as it was off working hours
bummed
and that made me even more paranoid, walked around my room restlessly not knowing what to do; called up Kenneth asked what are the chances like that my files will be gone bummed
felt so relieved the moment Kenneth said 99% everything able to back up & said I shall not worry too much
because of what Kenneth said I managed to calm myself down and sleep else I will be rolling all over my bed with piglet mumbling " what can I do!? what can I do!? "
whatevah
lesson learn: save all my photos in external hard disk! pfft!
whatevah

let's get on with rest of the entry, shall we?


together with my piglets before boarding

just gotta take the view from above whenever I travel heart

good morning the land of rising sun smooch

the familia & I traveled to Tokyo in the month of February.
I am very thankful that papa mama brought me to see what was Tokyo all about.
if I were to travel to Japan on my own, guess I will have to wait for years to save up for air-ticket & expenses
everything are so costly in Japan
shocked
the moment I stepped foot in Narita Airport, I jumped around with excitement can't wait for mama to bring me to Tokyo Disneyland laughing * yes yes, I am still very very young at heart *
if you are an avid reader of mine, you would know I have not been to Disneyland before not the one in HK too!
& now I got to visit Tokyo Disneyland, is like dream come true
laughing

myself & beloved mama at the entrance of Tokyo Disneyland

mama & I actually got in Disneyland on the dot ey!
but look at the amount of people who already queued up for roller coaster ride, madness!
shocked

the first ride mama & I went on: Tom Sawyer Island Rafts

followed by the 2nd ride: Western River Railroad

and then 3rd ride: Jungle Cruise
you do realized all the rides that I went on are very chilling ey?
that's because mama can't go on exciting rides like roller coaster, oh wells
whatevah

me " mummy! do I get to take picture with the Disney Castle? "
mummy " yes you do.. "
me " but where is it?! I don't see it!! "
mummy " is just right in-front, you donkey! "
me " yeay!!
laughing laughing laughing "

Snow White Grotto

one of the live performance that I've enjoyed so much!
you may think I'm silly or crazy but the moment the performance started I nearly cried
blush
I just couldn't believe I'm in Disneyland & able to enjoyed such performance
totally agree with its slogan " Where Dreams Come True " mine came true
laughing

the 4th attractions: Pirates of the Carribean

my light lunch with mama at Great American Waffle Co
where they served Mickey-shaped waffles, damn adorable can!
heart

it was time for 'Jubilation' after lunch laughing
the daytime parade 'Jubilation' is quintessential Disney, with beloved characters & favorite scenes from Disney films.

*you may click on picture for larger view (:*
Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty

Winnie the Pooh & Friends

Jungle Book & Peter Pan

Pinocchio & Dumbo

Toy Story

Mickey Mouse & Friends

after the parade, mama & I carried with the 5th attractions:
Captain EO - a 3D musical space adventure starring Michael Jackson
we queued more than 35mins, nearly fell asleep during the ride & it was a waste of time
whatevah

taken outside the entrance of It's A Small World

things you get to see while you're on It's A Small World
dolls representing from all over the world, except Malaysia whatevah poor thing


Alice in the Wonderland tea pots!

Haunted Mansion
we queued more than an hour & guess what?
fire alarm rang during middle of the ride, announcement was announced in Japanese
mama & I couldn't understand a single thing at all, waited hopelessly in our ride
what's worse? we were caught in the middle of spooky ride with the repeated sound of a witch screaming
memang haunted
whatevah

inside Minnie's House

mama & I stayed in Disneyland till 7 in the evening just to catch Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Dreamlights Parade.
boy are we glad that we stayed for it, it was beautiful & breathtaking
heart


Beauty & The Best and Monster Inc.


Peter Pan & Snow White

Winnie the Pooh & Finding Nemo

that's all I've got from Tokyo Disneyland
mama & I actually went on more than 5 rides, either I forgotten to take pictures or the pictures were to blur to be uploaded here confused
there are so many attractions and live entertainment for you to enjoy but you can't enjoy it all,
as Disneyland is too big and by queuing up for certain rides also taken up most of your time already
I would say most of the rides are worth queuing for, every ride was full of surprises
laughing magical!
really appreciate mama for going on every attractions with me
smooch a real mama & daughter bonding session smooch

what I enjoyed most in Disneyland was the daylight & nighttime parade.
though is just moving mobile but the structure of it was really beautiful and I just can't take my eyes of it.
having to visit Tokyo Disneyland, it was one of the happiest day of my life
heart
if given the chance & time, definitely will go back again & of course visit Tokyo Disney Sea too!
*tee-hee-hee!

till then,
am ending this entry of shameless me with pictures taken during the trip, enjoy!


myself with all kinds of Disney characters headgear

here's more! laughing

just can't enough of em soft toys heart

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »