8457 days old
Monday, May 16, 2011
listenin to :: Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
since tomorrow is a public holiday, took half day off to stay home and rest.
too much work has been going around in the office,
can't imagine how crazy or busy is going to be when month June and July comes in;
good in a way I can lose more weight
bad in a way that I am going to look damn chan
Joanne has given more tasks for me to handle this time round so I could involve more in the event.
really tough to handle so many altogether but in the end is the hard work & effort that made it all worthwhile.
Joanne also pushing me to get promotion by this July
or at least latest by end of the year.
a great motivation for me to look and work forward to but sometimes when things don't work out the way I want it to, it demotivates me
guess everyone who are working will face this problem on and off, just a matter of how well we handle it.
I'm worried I cannot handle it well and one day explode but that's very unlikely I suppose
. . . . . .
before I bore you with my whining on work,
there are many entries pending and is about time I keep my blog updated.
let's start off with my birthday celebration, shall we?
way overdue about 2 months ago, look at how lazy I am 
Joanne gathered few colleagues from office to have birthday lunch date with me at Nando's
few colleagues got me makeup products from Shu Uemura and it was all handpicked by Joanne herself
she got me eyeliner and mascara because that's my daily makeup routine and also highlight cheek powder and the famous UV under base mousse
that made me a happy girl as I wasn't expecting any birthday prezzie this year.
chubby me and the delicious birthday cake
altogether with my colleagues, thank you so much 
Nick was sweet to gather few people around too to have birthday dinner date with me at Cafe Barbara.
he knows I was emotional a day before and on the actual day of my birthday, don't remember why I was emotional then; probably of getting old - hah!
it was simple and fun dinner, drinks after that at Zouk Cafe.
food that were recommended by Nick
dessert treat (Tiramisu) from Nick, my favorite! 
birthday girl so special ey, the only one in pink! 
you must be wondering how come I did not celebrate with my family ey?
on the week of my birthday, Leroy was on vacation in Melbourne & I want all of us to celebrate together.
since none of my brothers have celebrated birthday with me before, I figured we could wait till Leroy comes back from Melbourne and celebrate together - although is belated but it would meant so much to me
papa organized a food trip together with relatives to Bagan Tengkorak, Tanjong Karang.
not sure where is it located as I have Leroy's lap to sleep through the whole journey but I think at least 2 hours?
the long journey for lunch was worth it, the food was so good!
Leroy and I got to see and experience the kampung feel where we don't get to see it in the city.
Bagan Tengkorak
don't remember what was the seafood restaurant's name but the food was so good!
the aftermath, teeheehee!
the sometimes very cool and sometimes very naggy dad 
Leroy & I; and a silly picture of him playing with rice 

picture of silly us at Fish Village
the food trip ended with all having coconut drink and durian by the road side 
and here comes down to the last birthday dinner I had with Yito.
both of our birthdays are in month of March, had dinner together with the coupon I purchased from Groupsmore.
got ourselves a 58% off fine Indonesian dining for 2 which worth RM227, not a bad deal ey
name of the restaurant: IR1968, Indonesian Restaurant.
like the place with cozy ambiance, dim lights and great hospitality for the owner, Debbie Goh - former Miss Malaysia Chinese International 1998 and Hong Kong TVB artiste; she's really beautiful and elegant 
since it was a voucher deal of course we couldn't expect fancy dishes, they served us:
Double Boiled Superior Chicken Soup
Vegetarian spring roll with minty sauce, Chicken satay with homemade peanut sauce, Indonesian sweet corn and shrimp fritter
Fortune Chicken Plum with Peanut Sauce, Garlic Mix Vegetables and Indonesian Traditional Fried Rice
Fruit Puding
IndoChina interior, cozy cozy

all food served were delicious, except for the Chicken Plum with Peanut Sauce which was really jelat >_<"
other than that, everything tasted good and will go back for more some other day
if you wonder whether I got back with Yito, the answer is no.
we're just good old mates celebrate birthdays together for old times sake, yyeeaapp that simple
needless to say after dinner we headed to Zouk together with rest of the kawans.

that's all about my birthday celebrations.
8457 days old, GOSH! feel so old seriously, imagine next year 24!!
* cries out loud and stomps floor ! * 
Labels: Birthdays, Crubbing, Fun Fun Fun
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »