Daisy Boy
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
listenin to :: You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
Happy Wesak Day y'all !
I don't celebrate Wesak but is a day off for me to stay home and rest, teeheehee!
when I started working, I appreciate public holidays like this very much.
don't you just love holidays? 
Stuart celebrated his 24th birthday at Velvet Underground, Zouk last month.
yes yes, another overdue entry; I'm trying to keep up well just for today
since the birthday celebration was held in club, there's nothing much to do other than drink and dance right?
allow the pictures to do the talking 
once again, happy birthday Stuart ! 
wasn't it fun to have the cake smashed onto your face?
I'm not the meanie girl whom smashed the cake onto his face, just so you know 
high school senior, Jane
also the owner of an online boutique - Clothes For Fun 


with the babes: Syee, Vivian and Audrey
Leo and Danny tagged along with me to attend the birthday party
guys in their checkered shirt and Leo's eye candy; Vivian
with the hunks: Stuart, Wsern, Kit, Terry & Sean
feel so reluctant to work tomorrow, so much work pending ain't sure which task I should start off with.
client will be chasing me over team numbers, gotta reschedule workshop dates for schools bla bla bla~
real pain in the ass sometimes.
since I have whole day to myself today, guess what I have been doing?
been sitting in front of the computer screen whole day watching Hellcats.
what's Hellcats?
Hellcats is a cheerleading "dramedy", follows the lives of members of a competitive collegiate cheerleading squad.
happened to stumbled upon the category of "Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking People" from SideReel.
I'm into cheerleading and dance series why not check it out and so far so good, got addicted already
*tee-hee-hee!

guess I'll watch another episode while waiting for lesbie partner to come over pick me up.
haven't been seeing her for almost 4 days already kinda not used to it and yes we got to see each other everyday,
I know this sounds really gay but that's how we are heh!
and oh! don't get me wrong, I'm straight; just so you know 
Labels: Birthdays, Crubbing
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »