piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥
Credits
This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines. Other Credits:[a][b][c][d][e][f][g][h]
Here's to a Long Weekend
Saturday, May 21, 2011
listenin to :: California King Bed - Rihanna
although there were only 3 working days but it was one hell of a crazy and rushy yet happy week Joanne & I were both chasing after our visitation crews and schools to send in competition entries as soon as possible as closing date was last Friday. both of us were damn worried team numbers won't go up for both Johor and Penang states due to the reason May is an exam month for every school in Malaysia and entries were coming in damn slow from everyone. to our surprise, entries started coming in more and more since last Thursday I guess most schools are done with their exams already finally have time to send in entries entries form were all piling up on my desk, boy am I happy to received it but poor lesbie going to have a rough time key in all the participant details I can picture her slamming the forms onto her face when she sees it on Tuesday sacrificed my Friday evening to calculate the forms we have received and immediately informed my superiors nevertheless everyone in my team were all happy as we are 63 teams away till we meet our target though I am worried bout schools drop out later but somehow this time round the number seems promising, just gotta cross my fingers and pray all these teams will show up on the audition day what a great satisfaction from work this week see! I don't just complain about work, I do share my satisfaction too teeheehee 4 weeks ago, * yes another overdue post -___-" it was a long weekend as Sunday was Labor Day and replacement holiday on Monday. having such long weekend I would not waste it by staying home and catch up on my series right? gotta plan something for the weekend to make it meaningful rather than unproductive on Friday night, Jerry, Jwin Hon, Kah Hon, Leo, Syee and myself went karaoke session together at Green Box, Sungei Wang. needless to say it was fun where we chose songs to sing our lungs out and we were all exhausted at the end of the night - 5 hours of karaoke, madness! I think most of us lost our voice well I lost mine because my voice sounded funny the next day
Jerry, myself, Syee and Leo wonder the videos work, videos of Leo singingdon't think he knows I recorded this, bwahahahaha!
Nick called up Jwin Hon and I for tea-time on Saturday afternoon. we had it at +Wondermilk, Damansara Uptown; famous for its cupcakes and has been around for quite sometime but I have never gotten the chance to try it out till Nick suggested. cool hang out place to have your tea-time with friends in the afternoon had a great time with the boys though most of the time we were playing with Nick's gadget toy but still fun
camwhore at +Wondermilk
cupcake was good, not too sweet just nice Turkey Ham Sandwich was good too!
this is what we did: Tap Tap and Facetime I know it was very silly of us to Facetime while we were just opposite each other, but Facetime is such a cool application! mind me, I know I'm very jakun
we had drinking session together at Overtime later then. yes, spent my entire day with the silly boys but Faisal, Kah Hon and Brian came for drinking too.
Ring of Fire: this drinking game made of us tipsy at the end of session
just arrived at Overtime, look sober till
pictures of us while playing the game, candid betul betul!
Faisal, Kah Hon, Jwin Hon and Nick
didnt's expect this picture to turned out so small * smacks head! * just one picture together dah lah 7 shots taken
with the Cempakan boys
drunkards whom played with the supermarket trolley
silly!
2 sillies trying to pose on the escalator
me loike this picture!
all of us went Zouk together after drinking session
all in all, a weekend well spent with everyone till then, ending this entry with a picture of me camwhoring while blogging. * been kinda full of myself lately or have I always been? teeheehee mind me! have a great week ahead people