<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Mount Fuji

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

listenin to :: Yui - Goodbye Days

like the new lacey skin?

blog layout is getting plainer and simpler, can't find any ones around till then shall just settle with this first.
much ladylike
heart

by reading the title entry,
you'll know this is one of the overdue entries again; can't find the time to update
bummed
I have completely forgotten about Tokyo Day 2 until I looked through my USB the other day.
gotta blog about it else I would have vague memories later.
such young age, dah ada short term memory
whatevah

of course this clearly was not taken by me, got it from Google Images

on the 2nd day, mama booked ourselves a tour to Mount Fuji.
I remember mama been there before many years ago & I wonder why she wanna go again?
silly me for not knowing mama sayang her daughter very much and wanted her to see Mount Fuji, teeheehee!
laughing
it was 2 hours drive from Tokyo to Mount Fuji, being the sleepy head I slept through the journey,
but I managed to got up on time to listen what the tour guide has to say and enjoy the view
blush
needless to say, the view was breathtaking heart


together with mama at Mount Fuji
no idea why was this picture taken with iPod Touch
whatevah

this picture definitely taken with a better camera, that's why it looks better

hands were numb after taking the pictures above silly
sadly no one to play snowball fight with me, pfft!

damn nice chocolate ice-cream and adorable Mount Fuji soft toy

Fuji-Q High Land
SO tempted to ride on the roller coasters, tsktsk!


Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park
Dog Rental - provide you an opportunity to walk with your favorite dog.
how cool is that?! why can't Malaysia have such services?


I don't exactly remember what was the itinerary of that day already.
like I said earlier, if I do not blog this entry I'll definitely don't remember what I have done.
but wait! by looking at pictures I do remember therefore pictures shall do the talking then


Hakone Ropeway

inside the ropeway with mama

Lake Ashi, the view from the ropeway

Owakudani
area around the crater created during the last eruption of Mount Hakone
short walking trail leads from the ropeway station into the volcanic zone to a number of steam vents and bubbling pools.
and this was where my asthma attacked me, shocking ey?
shocked
mama knew I would have problems walking up the trails yet I wanna be heroine and walk up
so much for being stubborn and not listen to mama, look what have I got myself into
bummed

with the really cold weather and strong wind and having a very weak heart,
yyeeaapp!! that's how I had asthma attack and I could barely breathe while walking up the trail.
no matter how much I inhaled my Ventolin, it won't work!
bitter


with mama at Lake Ashi

boat cruise

love the place, peaceful and quiet




daughter heart mama

can't seem to rotate this picture oh wells, myself with soft toys again teeheehee!

the panda ride silly


the day tour ended with mama paid extra to get us back to Tokyo, which was bullet train!
mama & I both kept a secret for not telling papa that we took bullet train home,
reason being papa going to make hell lotta noise why we pay so much where we could just take the tour bus back to the hotel instead in a much cheaper way
bitter
then again, mama said is a must try else she wouldn't know when will I have the chance to take it.
and I'm glad mama did that for me, it was an experience.
the train moved so fast!
laughing


why do I look so chubby bummed

that's the end of day 2.
by the time we both got back at the hotel we were extremely exhausted!
mama and I both were so tired that we were too lazy to go out for dinner with papa and that made papa showed us the frown face
silly
till then, guess this should be enough.
hopefully will come up with day 3 soon

laptop calling to shut down right now as only 10% battery remaining.
tsktsk! toodles
heart

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »