Don't Drink and Work The Next Day
Saturday, August 20, 2011
listenin to :: Tear Us Apart - Nadhira ft. Ron E James
as the title says: don't drink or party when you have work the next day.
I've learned my lessons twice kao kao.
the first time was, I have a 9am flight on a Friday yet I went party on Thursday night;
got home drunk and couldn't wake up the next morning.
what's worse I have not packed my luggage at all
got screwed by papa left right upside down while we were on the way to the airport
bad, bad experience.
most people would have learned their lesson after what they have gone through the first time rite?
for my case, I did not; I thought I could handled it better since I have experienced it previously
knowing I have to work early the next day, I went party (again) a night before.
why do I wanna party so badly?
that's because I've been working nonstop and have not been drinking for the past 2 weeks,
craving for beer already & no, me ain't an alcoholic
how I expect the night to turn out was go out drink & dance with friends; with no intention of getting drunk
who would have knew by the end of the night, I got drunk - damn gone case
I'm amazed by how Nick able to look for me when the text I text him was a mess
!
Nick " where are you?! "
me " toileyyyy! I'm damn drunk! please savf me!!!!!! "
Nick " upstairs or bottom? "
me " bbbbblllllyyyyyymmmmm "
Nick stood next to me in the ladies minutes later & dragged me out from the washroom.
Ashley told me that she nearly climb on the next door's cubicle to check if I was alright
a real gone case
gotta get up at 8 the next morning & don't know what I have done but the phone alarm clock was set to PM instead of AM, another gone case
if it wasn't the phone call from Alex at 10am, God knows I'll sleep till when then wake up.
but waking up at 10am is bad either because that's when my event suppose to start and I was still home sleeping.
rushed like mad dog get ready for work and what's worse, had a terrible hangover.
my morning was a mess!
screwed up at work which I troubled both of my bosses to come down to check on me, which was really bad.
took me damn 2 hours to look for Carrefour Bukit Rimau which was just a highway away but I went round & round on the wrong routes
how bad can my morning go right?
lesson learned: NEVER, EVER! party or drink when there's work the next day.
no more no more.
like the new Roof Garden at Zouk, enjoyed the view really much; always
the new Roof Garden, a real chillin place
camwhore in the ladies with Ashley
with darling Ashley, lovin the effects from the camera. wootz!
with Jwin Hon
bumped into my colleague, Jeff
sexy dancers at Velvet getting the party started
with Ashley, Nick & Leo
Leo and his usual acts: down 5 seconds
with Zoe
don't remember who took this but it's pretty cool ey!
back in Phuture, bumped into William
I think this drink made me went drunk drunk
or maybe this?
apart from getting wasted by the end of the night,
the night turned out to be a fun
I'm thankful for having Nick fetched me all the way home and gotta deal with my emo-talks.
don't understand why whenever Nick around I'll be emo but when he's not around, I'll be happily drunk; weird much?
now, I just can't wait till my project over & I'm gonna party hard to celebrate my hard work.
& off me go to Melbourne for a rest and relax vacation.
11 days more, can't wait; woohoo!
Labels: Crubbing, Fun Fun Fun
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »