<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Ben's

Thursday, August 25, 2011

listenin to :: Do It Again - Nadhira

I do not know where to begin with as this happened back in June
and now is August, could hardly remember what happened then.
oh wells
whatevah

so I shall begin with...
on a one fine evening,
lesbie partner & I decided to go out on a dinner date together at Ben's @ Pavilion.
we've heard a lot about Ben's thus we checked them out.
they are under the same management as T Forty Two, Ben's Food General Store & I can't wait to check out the rest of the outlets, it better not be serving the same food.

this is how Ben's at Pavilion look like

loved how they decorated the wall, if only I have the patience to do this for my room

candid shot taken by Syee, I seemed lost! hah! silly

one of the drinks that I would order when I go to restaurants

recommended by Syee I'm not a salad lover (never was) but I gotta say it tasted really good

we both love Carbonara & yyeeaapp, it's delicious too!

we ordered pie as well but I did not get to try because was darn full by the end of main course
then Nick asked to take away so he could have it as supper
silly

don't remember what we talked about but I guess something funny?
look at Nick's face
silly

last but not least dessert! laughing
Nick " are you planning to try all Tiramisu in the world? "
me " of course! laughing "


all in all,
experience with Ben's was good; will definitely go back for more

we adjourned to Syee's place after dinner for drinking session.


booze, wine & card games

myself with Leo
I've no idea why Leo like to pinch my cheeks whatevah

as said earlier on,
I don't remember exactly what happened then and I don't know what to type now
therefore I shall stop here
whatevah
blog for the sake of blogging laughing

till then, toodles
heart

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »