listenin to :: Wanted You More - Lady Antebellum
it was raining cats and dogs on the 2nd day at Warrnambool.
the weather was so unpredictable that it was rainy for a moment, sunny the next and then rain heavily again.
I totally got the meaning of 4 seasons in a day now.
if we were to have such weather in KL, everyone will fall sick easily; can't adapt the change of weather ey.
while waited for the rain to stop, we had breakfast that was prepared by Margaret.
 |
lovely food presentation ey don't mind waking up for a breakfast like this every morning lo  |
clearly, breakfast was good
I realized if I have breakfast in the morning, I'll feel awesome after having it.
as though that particular day gonna be awesome! silly me!
freshen up ourselves after breakfast & got ready to explore Warrnambool & other towns along the freeway.
the first stop was Proudfoots Boathouse,
papa and I noticed its slow moving and peaceful river hence we asked mama to stop by.
 |
| look at how scenic and beautiful the river is |
 |
| the Tan Family at Proudfoots Boathouse |
 |
| a blustery morning |
Brian told us if we are lucky enough we'll be able to spot whale at Logans Beach.
almost every year between June - September,
female Southern Right whale return, from the sub-Antarctic, to the waters off Logans Beach to calve.
sadly, there were no sight that day
such an unpredictable weather, whales would just stay in the sea and not come out right?
 |
| Logans Beach |
 |
| taken at Hopkins River Bridge |
|
it rained heavily and we can't do much with the weather like that.
it's pretty annoying to have rainy days when you're on a vacation
we decided to explore the next nearest town which was Port Fairy, hoped by the time we get there the rain stops and it did
 |
| bergaya papa and myself at Port Fairy |
 |
the first fish and chips I had in Australia big portion and it tasted good |
we wanted to drive further to look see at other towns but it was too late and long drive,
therefore we headed back to check out other attractions in Warrnambool.
 |
| Tower Hill Reserve, a beautiful haven for wildlife |
 |
| wetland are one of the features of the reserve |
 |
the whole day was just hop on and off car to take pictures but when I saw the scene above it got me all excited!
now don't get me wrong, I'm not dirty minded! it's just, it's was my first time getting to see black swans mating LIVE ey! I don't get to see this back home lo 
what an experience! credits to papa for the incredible mating pictures  |
 |
another story about the kangaroo! I got off the car to take a better picture of the wetland & when I was about to head back to the car I felt there's something looking at me and I looked to my right... a kangaroo stood 20 steps away and stared at me, my jaw literally dropped! 
the jakun me screamed out lout and ran back to the car, what's worse while I was screaming and trying to reach for the car; papa so happened drove the car forward to park nicely and doors were locked! I was like a crazy girl trying real hard to open the door while the kangaroo stared at me & think " what the eff is she trying to do?!" |
|
|
|
the moment I got in, my parents laughed so hardly that even when we got back at our room they still laugh about it
it was truly an experience at the reserve, an experience that I will never forget.
what a waste we don't get to see the koala bears as there were koala bears around but no signs of it.
we adjourned to Lady Bay after that, Warrnambool's beautiful main beach.
 |
| I don't understand what so beautiful about it ey? |
 |
until this very day, papa and I still wonder are those birds or penguins?! I think there were penguins but papa don't think so, mystery unsolved  |
all in all,
it was an eventful day by exploring around Warrnambool
if you have all the time and have nothing to do in Melbourne or any other towns, perhaps you may consider a peaceful getaway along Great Ocean Road and of course Warrnambool.
papa and mama were very surprised that I enjoyed myself as they thought I would make hell lotta noise about how boring the place is and what not.
definitely a short trip I needed to reward myself after months of hectic workloads.
last but not least, I'm thankful & grateful for having such loving parents to bring me around 
until then,
Melbourne entries shall be continued soon!
toodles! 