listenin to :: Because of You - After School
finally I have came back from the long-awaited, much-anticipated vacation.
there's still 2 pending entries about Melbourne and I'm gonna post it real soon, I hope! 
meantime I'll blog what has been happening around me in KL.
back at work after a real long holiday break I have ever had, 17 days!
colleagues been asking how come I have so many leaves and there's always leave balance no matter how many vacations I have gone to.
that's because I hardly take any leave and sometimes I'm required to work on Sundays and from there I'll have replacement leave, accumulate accumulate then I'll have plenty of leaves! 
*tee-hee-hee!
now I gotta save up my balance leaves for a vacation with family in Taiwan.
I know I've been there last year but there's nothing wrong going again and this time I know where to walkabout; save time, save energy and more time for shopping! 
thinking about Taiwan makes me wanna pack my luggage and head to the airport now
clearly I am still on holiday mood 
hope it goes away soon else I'm gonna have difficulties focus on work 
EeVonn came back for a short break in KL and I appreciated she took the time to meet up with us.
it's really hard to catch a stewardess out from their busy schedules especially with em' flying all over the world.
we had our girlies night out at Caffeinees located at Kampung Pandan.
this time round our catch up session was a lil' different compared to any session we had previously.
yyeeaapp!
we played monopoly and catch up on each other lives at the same time.
I have a monopoly set with me since don't know when and I've played it once after I bought it 
while staring at the monopoly box the other day I thought to myself "why don't we play monopoly?! it'll be fun!!"
so yyeeaapp, played it the other night with Syee, Jwin and Ashley at Syee's place the first round then now second round with the girls.
guess we gotta do something different once in awhile besides clubbing and drinking 
hopefully Ashley or Syee will get different monopoly set soon so we can explore different game mechanics!
Barbie or Harry Potter monopoly set perhaps? 
 |
love shape Tiramisu by Caffeinees tasted not bad but their serving is not worth the price, a lil' overprice ey!  |
 |
with the darlings: Syee, Eevonn and Vivian Ashley was with us too but she left for Zouk >_<" |
I know I've said we got to do something differenct once in awhile besides clubbing
yet I still go clubbing every week like 2-3 times a week BUT I am slowly cutting down, for real!
a friend asked me the other day how long I have partying like this...
usually I'll answer not for long but come to think of it, I have been partying like this for the past 1 year!
should I consider myself a sad case? party animal? or a person which have nothing better to do than partying?
everyone have their own ways of spending their time,
be it yumcha at mamak, karaoke session every week, stay home or anything and there's nothing to be judged about
tell me if I'm wrong
celebrated Jwin Hon's birthday twice last week, dinner with everyone at Opus Bistro on Monday and View Rooftop Bar @ G Tower on Friday.
wonder why no one took the initiative to take picture on Monday even-though I have my camera with me 
but nevermind, we took pictures on Friday night.
with such beautiful city view, how can we resist ey? 
 |
Doris, Leo and the birthday boy the city view is beautiful isn't it?  |
 |
| with Vivian |
 |
Jwin Hon camera ready as ever, poser!
|
 |
with Vivian and Nick and for once Nick posed properly in front of camera  |
 |
all of us inside the lift, damn nice shot can! I look damn chubby
|
I accidentally deleted the one and only picture taken with the birthday boy that night
how careless can I be ey?
gonna upload another set of pictures which was taken on the eve of One Malaysia day.
which so happened to be the day where I got back from Melbourne, heh!
gotta celebrate of course! excuses of partying
 |
with Vooi Loon and welcome home Billy  |
 |
| damn like my camera effects! bwahahahaha! |
 |
| each of us have our very own facial expressions |
 |
clearly Jwin and I are damn gone case then  |
 |
| yyeeaapp, one of those pictures where I don't understand why can't I rotate?! |
looking at the pictures taken of OneMalaysia eve made me miss my previous hair more.
shouldn't have went for an impromptu haircut, sighs.
no more next time, gotta wait for it to grow now and probably keep the same hairstyle till I get bored of it
till then,
it's time to hit the sack; will update soon! 