listenin to :: I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Yuna Ito
after supporting Darren at his shop yesterday,
Adeline, Atif and Deanna brought me around Melbourne city.
clothes and heels here are so pretty that made me wanna buy every single of it!
just as much as I want to but the things here are so expensive which made me reluctant to spend.
anything I want to buy will have to times 3.2, so harmful to my purse
even-though I don't get to buy what I want but I enjoy walking around Melbourne city
Adeline, Atif and I met up with Deanna at the State Library as she was there revising her notes.
knowing I'm visiting Melbourne for the first time, they took me to tour around the State Library then.
I didn't know tourist can tour around else I would have visited the place myself 
 |
State Library of Victoria at Level 4 & 5
|


 |
very nice building, really
|
|
|
|
 |
looks like a spider from above ey, nice! if only KL have such library in college days, I wouldn't mind going to the library to study everyday. I can feel the study oomph then!  |
|
|
|
|
 |
look what I saw when I came out from State Library, impressive right?  |
 |
together with Deanna and Adeline I feel like a student all over again  |
there are many cafes around Melbourne city where you ought to go for the sake of experience.
I think the famous ones are Max Brenners, Koko Black and Starbucks, then again I may be wrong
Adeline got to find out I'm not a coffee but chocolate person,
she then brought me to Lindt to have the best Ice Dark Chocolate drink ever and at the same time to try out macaroons as I have not tasted one before.
 |
Lindt's macaroons my verdict? is really nice but too sweet for me
|
|
 |
one of those picture where I don't understand why can't I rotate it  had our macaroons at Yarra River, teeheehee!  |
 |
they then brought me to Hosier Lane for Melbourne Street Art & I just found that this street have become a popular backdrop for fashion and wedding photography  wedding photography, really? that would be something creative! |
 |
| Flinders Street Station |
|
|
|
|
 |
| with the girls at Urban Garden @ Federation Square |
 |
Atif - picture taken by Adeline, like this shot as it's somehow artistic
|
|
 |
enjoyed ourselves with the green  |
 |
myself with Atif, Adeline and Deanna  |
after that, we had dinner together at Bimbo Deluxe located at 376, Brunswick Street.
Bimbo Deluxe is a restaurant/bar where it offers cheap gourmet pizza at $4 and unique entertainment thou I did not get to watch any unique entertainment yesterday.
I kid you not the pizzas are as cheap as $4! 
 |
| at Bimbo Deluxe |
 |
each of us ordered our prefer flavor of pizza and share  |
to sum it all up,
it was an eventful day out and I am lucky for getting to know them, they are so lovely and friendly.
it made my Melbourne trip so much worthwhile and happier
what's worse now is that I enjoyed so much here that I don't feel like going back KL.
feel like starting all over again here but then again it's going to be a BIG step and MAJOR change for me
I gotta give serious thoughts about it.
till then,
gonna take a power nap before meeting Mr. Tan for dinner later.
shall end here with a picture taken with Atif at Bourke Street while waiting for the tram.
toodles! 