<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

The Great Ocean Road

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

163 miles away from Melbourne, 3952 miles away from home.
was away with papa mama on a 3 days 2 nights stay in Warrnambool.
the moment when papa said we are going there the first thing came into my mind was “what kind of place name is that?! It sounded weird” shocked
Warrnambool is located at the south-western coast of Victoria,
although is situated really far from Melbourne but is a quiet, pleasant and peaceful town to live in.
I may seem like an outgoing person and party animal but to my surprise I actually enjoy quiet place like Warrnambool.
but of course if you were to ask me to stay here from now onwards for the rest of my life, I’ll hesitate.
I can’t imagine myself living in such quiet place at such age; I may consider it as my retirement home perhaps?  
such a long a way ahead, hah!

the journey to Warrnambool was rather far yet fun!
papa rented a car (Hyundai i20) at Montague Street in South Melbourne for this rest and relax getaway. 

 cute lil' car ey? silly

we stopped at small towns like Torquay, Lorne to check out some of their interesting attractions while on the way to Warrnambool.
perhaps I’ve not been to Australia for many years; I think the last trip was when I was 11 years old; gosh that was 12 years ago whatevah
I have completely forgotten what a beautiful country Australia is especially their outskirt beautiful scenery with clear blue skies.
Absolutely breathtaking and do you know what is the best thing while enjoying the beautiful scenery?
the chilly and windy weather blew right at you, syok maximum!
having to blog such entry you’ll know I have pictures to show thus...
allow the pictures to do the talking, shall we?


failed photo taken by papa whatevah

I know I may have missed out some interested shots along the way as I was sleeping throughout the journey, too tired heh! laughing
that’s alright as I know there are nothing much to see along the freeway but if I were to missed out taking pictures as per below, 
I’ll make sure I jump down from the highest cliff for missing out such beautiful attractions.


 I have no idea why it cannot be rotated where I have already rotated so many times!





guess who? silly


who wears flat to beach ey? -___-"



 






I’ve noticed there are many bed and breakfast along the way and have been wondering what is it all about.

it seemed pretty and decent from the outside but I wonder how does it look like for the inside?
papa said we’ll be staying in one of the bed and breakfast and it got me worried wondering how’s the place like, is it clean and what not?
when comes to traveling, I’m REALLY particular about accommodations – especially on carpeting, room smell and cleanliness.
you know sometimes pictures that were uploaded on website may seem all pretty and decent right?
it may be deceiving SOMETIMES and you wouldn’t know at all until you see the place for yourself, very risky!
we stayed at Skiddaw Heights Bed and Breakfast in Warrnambool, owned by happily married couple Brian and Margaret.
the moment when I stepped in to our room I fell in love with it already.
very romantic and cozy room to sleep in, English style.
& oh, the room smells really good and sweet
one of the picture that rotated many times but failed still bummed  

I have all the time in the evening in Melbourne as there are nothing much to do in the city,
figure it would be best to update now rather than later.
else God knows I will wait till don't know when only I update it silly
that's all for day 1 road trip now,
enjoy the pictures and will continue day 2 and day 3, SOON... laughing

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »