listenin to :: 애프터스쿨 - After School
touring schools and shopping malls around Klang Valley for 18 days has finally come to an end 
this would be my 5th main project, lost count on how many minor projects I have organized.
oh wells,
5th main project experience was fun, exciting yet tiring at the same time.
gotta wake up at 5am everyday for school tours and 8am on weekends for shopping mall tours.
thank god is just 18 days, if the roadshow goes on for 2 months I think I'll commit suicide
just so you don't know what I am talking about,
we have organized a mobile activities truck to tour around government schools & shopping malls within Klang Valley to promote the new movie by Phineas and Ferb which have already premiered on the 27th of August.
I know most people have not heard of Phineas and Ferb but I would suggest to check it out on Disney Channel or Youtube, a fun, entertaining and education cartoon series.
please do not think I'm promoting this on behalf of Disney Channel, the answer is no.
I used to not like the cartoon but after watching the movie I'd like it 
I will ask my children to watch it next time, that is if then is still showing on Disney Channel
this is how the mobile truck look like from side ways
the activities that we have for kids:
1) Join the Resistance Team with Phineas and Ferb (Photo Taking)
2) Agent-P Strikes Back or PS3 Phineas & Ferb Game
3) Take the Platypult Challenge
syok sendiri pictures
pictures taken at SMK Puncak Alam, power nap before activity starts
myself with Perry T-Shirt, cute ain't it?
this is how it looks like from the back, with the tail of a platypus
Joanne & I both designed this t-shirt, teehee!

with one of the close teacher Lily from SK Puncak Alam
with Joanne 
the mobile truck has been to many places like Tropicana City Mall, Pavilion, pasar malam & etc.
picture taken at SK Sultan Hisamuddin Alam Shah
I must say this boy is really talented! The Phineas that drew by him looks like the one in poster
spot me!
picture taken at SK Convent Sentul 1 & 2,
a small little girl came forward and requested to take a picture with me, how famous! LOL! 
with kindergarten kids at SK Seksyen 9, Shah Alam
one word best describe this picture: 1 Malaysia! 
Go Forth by Levis at Pavilion KL
love this shot taken by myself 
Disney Channel's first ever Phineas and Ferb 3D street art painting by The One Academy at Pavilion KL
and also at Fahrenheit 88, pretty impressive ey!
with one of the emcee for my event, Sophea
the main emcee Shaun, fun, cheeky and entertaining person.
am very glad to have him as emcee 
not forgetting my cheerful and bubbly crews
so grateful for having them as my crews too! 
& my intern and also new found good friend, Alex!
he gotta deal with my bad temper sometimes and I gotta deal with his too
needless to say, he has been a great help and I really appreciate it 
without him around during the main project period, I think I would have committed suicide already
silly me messing around on the last day of event 
awesome shots taken by Joanne's beau, Alvin
with my crew girls
Izzati, Huy Ying, Sihah & Nabilah
one missing Aqilah
with Alex's little sister: Huy Ying
same hairstyle ey!
celebration dinner together at The Manhattan Fish Market at Pavilion
I know I have flooded this entry with pictures but all these are great shots, don't you think?
ohh.. ignore that!
it was a great challenge and experience organizing this event
ain't sure whether I have any progression throughout this project but I definitely learned a lot from it.
I know I have been in the event industry close to 2 years,
but yet it still comes down to the same old question: is this what I really want?
and I'll be answering to myself the same old way, I'll figure something out along the way; I hope I will.
I'm not gonna go on with the same old career topic.
till then, shall end this entry with another great picture taken at Pavilion KL.
and I'm gonna say this one last time, I'm so glad that this project is over! 
yet it's one project that I enjoyed most because I have bubbly and cheerful crews to work with 
pretty amazing right for having everyone to look at us, woohoo! 