a colleague of mine asked whether he look like Ken (Barbie's Ken) while I was working.
random much?
of course he don't look exactly like Ken but his skin tone, maybe?
I told him perhaps your skin tone yes but looks...
I then said I gotta google up because I don't remember how Ken looks like
guess what I found?
they look so damn sweet and adorable 
I stared at the image for good 5 minutes just because they look so sweet!
plus, color of the image is rich as well;
made the image even more lovely!
how can you not like this image right?
not unless you did not grew up with Barbie and Ken 
I wonder where I left my Barbie's sets?
mummy must have donated it to orphanage home 
I would be happy to know if my Barbie's sets are with someone who loves it like I did.
just like Andy from Toy Story would want the new owner to love his precious toys like he did 