<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Jerry's Birthday

Saturday, October 29, 2011

listenin to :: Mr and Mrs Jones - Michael Buble




look who just got back from Bali, Indonesia?
*tee-hee-hee! silly


just kidding, of course!
came back from Melbourne not too long ago then now Bali? 
I must have had too much money to spend and leaves to take off but sadly I don't,
I'm just a cheap labour silly
the boys and I went to Port Dickson to celebrate Jerry's birthday over the last weekend. 
there were no plans made at all before the trip. 
no specific time what time we should depart from KL and what not. 
what's worse, birthday boy got really emotional on the day of his birthday said nobody cared about him and might as well call off the trip. 
it was then one of us had to do something, 
gather everyone to depart from KL at 12 in the afternoon. 


an advise to self: 
if I happen to organize birthday celebration out of town, 
gotta plan properly to make sure everyone knows what is going on and what to expect out of it.
I believe it wouldn't be a problem for me because I'm in events industry,
so use to have everything organized winky
anyway, back on to Jerry 


I helped Jerry to book one of the apartments in Port Dickson which was Ancasa AllSuites Resort.
was mad worried that the place will not be the same as showed in website shocked
* you know sometimes pictures can be really deceiving *
also, I am booking the room on behalf of 8 guys!
if the room turns out shitty, all blames on me and that's not good bummed
being me me, I gotta make sure the stay is pleasant and comfortable winky


boy was I glad to see the room was exactly the same in the pictures.
got ourselves a 3 bedroom apartment where the birthday boy was a real gentleman and let me have the master bedroom all to myself 
while the boys figure out themselves how they gonna split up in 2 rooms with 2 single beds in each room. 


some of the boys spent the afternoon played board games while some of us spent time in the kitchen disturb Syazwan making cocktails silly
Syazwan make really nice drinking cocktails winky me likey!

birthday boy trying to learn some cocktail recipes from Syazwan
from the picture above,
Syawan was telling us how to mix vodka, pineapple and orange juice and sprite together. 
trust me, it taste really good winky


meet the birthday boy, Jerry!


if only Jerry's head was slightly to the left, hahahaha!
18sx rated!


when comes to food varieties, 
there are not much in Port Dickson. 
all you could see was Malay food restaurants or seafood restaurants along the road.
why no one suggested to have seafood or steamboat that day?! whatevah
all mind set to takeaway food from pasar malam and have it inside the room. 


takeaway food from pasar malam


after dinner, time for birthday boy to blow out the candles on birthday cake laughing


say cheese to the camera! laughing


the only girl in the room and birthday boy
gosh! I look so FAAATTT!! 
whatevah


the boys with Jerry


self-timer group photo, not too bad! laughing


Kah Hon & Jerry
that's one big slice of cake for Kah Hon to have it all 
shocked




the night carried on with us playing Shadow Hunter, category games and cards.
Shadow Hunter is one interesting game but it takes time to understand the game better.
the guys was really patient with me because throughout the game all I could say was...
" why?! why?! ohh!! I'm confused!!! "
I can imagine how annoying I am silly


that's how Jerry celebrated his 24th birthday with us. 
although things seem to screwed up in the beginning but it all turned out well in the end.
I hope it was enough to make the birthday boy happy and a memorable one too. 


once again, happy birthday Jerry! laughing
this birthday hat was meant for you to put it on but all of us forgotten then -.-"

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »