<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

IKEA Shopping with Loves

Friday, December 03, 2010

listenin to :: Do It Like A Dude - Jessie J

it has only been 3 years since I've moved in,
don't know what occur to me that I feel my room needs a new makeover.
most people would change or enhance or beautify their room once every 5 years or maybe not at all.
perhaps I'm tired of seeing things that are placed in my room, it needs reallocation.
mummy will only consider my plan if I clean up my filthy room & maintain it clean and tidy for as long as possible.
I think is possible, quite a good deal ey?
winky

got my room cleaned up, well not entirely - still in process
clueless
in dilemma which things should be thrown and which shouldn't.
somehow I have a habit of keeping things, don't know for what reason but I just want to keep it.
months later if I happen to do spring cleaning again, I will throw them all.
you must be thinking what's the point of keeping it in the first place right?
whatevah
I'm weird and sometimes I don't think straight silly

called up the lesbian partner company me to IKEA for idea and furniture shopping.
both of us love IKEA so much as the place made us happy and also we get to take silly pictures together with whatever items we can pose with
silly
we used to go IKEA very often then but now I am caught up with work and she has classes to attend to.
oh well oh well
bummed

both our favorite, beef meatballs *irresistible! laughing
needless to say, looking at the picture now dah lah made me hungry whatevah

we had Ashley this time round with us for furniture shopping
it was her first time doing so & she had fun! pleased


Ashley & Sally

Ashley posed with the wreath which she said made her look like a soh*m *laughs! laughing

love the picture behind us but MEH it cost a bomb, damnit! whatevah

notice I ter-balik my book? silly

picture of us heart

I may be 22 but I am still a kiddo at heart, I heart soft toys!
pictures with different toys - from shark to kangaroo, snake, crocodile, hippo & elephant laughing

adorable puppets


got a rough idea on how I should redecorate my room.
a BIG thanks to lesbie for the opinions and ideas
smooch
such a waste that she did not took up interior design as her major - tsktsk!
else she could make big bucks from her creativity, told her this many times already
laughing
. . .
now just gotta wait for mama to be free from her plans and we shall proceed with the makeover plan
hopefully it can be done before CNY, new year new room - heh!
can't wait can't wait!
pleased

until then,

flowers from me to you heart hope it makes you happy.

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »