<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

A Night Where Everything Gone Craa-zeeeeh!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

listenin to :: Marry You - Glee Casts

me "can I not do performance appraisal please? I'm scared & don't like!"
Joanne "scared of what!? you want increment & bonus or not?"
me "I want!! but but but..."

Joanne "want then fill up the appraisal form!"

it's end of the year and time for the company to do performance appraisal with all employees.
the moment I received a meeting email from Joanne on performance review I know I'm SO dead
shocked
reason being I kinda screwed up my work in September, was hell worried that it gonna affect my review.
thank god it did not as I had some projects to prove my work capabilities after that.

months ago I was clueless and trying to figure out whether I like working in events.
Joanne then knocked sense in my head that I should have goals for myself so I would know what I want and what I need to aim for.
I do not have one previously that explains why I'm clueless and directionless
bummed
8 months was enough for me to realized what I want, well at least at the moment
event is not that bad after all, isn't it?
winky
I enjoy what I do, my work, planning, dealing with kids and not forgetting able to deal with Disney Channel.
why not focus in what I do, improve and probably seek for a promotion?
I definitely am not ready for a promotion at all but one gotta aim, oh well oh well


"Genji has a good attitude and is willing to learn. She started to realized her passion towards events and she picking up things fast. Minor problems which occurred is she need to be more meticulous, and confident in her thoughts and ideas that she have. She have the talent. She needs to improve in her time management and discipline."

above was the comment Joanne wrote in my appraisal.
shared and said what I needed to during the appraisal and am happy with the outcome
pleased
based on the comment, I gotta be meticulous & detailed in my work where it's hard because of my carelessness & clumsiness - it has been in me since primary school whatevah
it has also been the comment of every teacher whom wrote in my report card every year till I graduate from high school whatevah
it takes time to learn and change but how long more ey? clueless






the party people hit the club altogether end of last month.
Velvet and Phuture.
a night where everything gone crazy, gotta deal with strangers who are drunk and drunkards.
never ever want to deal with such matter again, like I said it was crazy!
I can't handle crazy matters all in one night
shocked I'll faint, wtfwtf.

15 days away till 2011, I had not enough of 2010 yet!
oh man!

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »