Merry Christmas
Sunday, December 26, 2010
listenin to :: Forget You - Glee Casts
I was so looking forward to Christmas Eve with the family,
until I got the news from mama that grandpa passed away a day before Christmas Eve.
shock best described my feeling when I heard the news, grandpa looked fine to me when I met him 2 weeks ago.
how could he leave just like that?!
according to mama, grandpa has not been taking care of his health & food intake responsibly so yyeeaapp.
the news din really hit me as I was never close to grandpa but I felt gloomy & moody after that.
come to think of it, I am not close to any of my grandparents well I did, just for awhile then it snapped.
a sad year where the family had to deal with 2 departures, both dates were close to one another.
I know I was never close to my greantgrandma & grandpa but both of you will be missed by all of us.
- - - - -
I have to admit that I got lil' disappointed as I don't get to celebrate Christmas Eve this year.
missed out all the fun with family & friends, sighs 
ish!! I shouldn't have thought that way - how could I?! 
nevertheless, it's never too late to...
wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 
I'm sure everyone had a blast - at least I got to celebrate a lil' on Christmas day,
ain't that bad - teeheehee 
Labels: E.M.O, festives
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »