Oh! Santa Loves Me
Monday, December 27, 2010
listenin to :: Teenage Dreams - Glee Casts
although I do not get to celebrate Christmas Eve,
but I would say this is the first year where I received so many gifts for Christmas.
usually it will only be from lover but I got it from different people this year - 7 in total
be it big, medium or small - all gifts meant so much to me 
sadly to say, I finally got the meaning of Christmas this year.
all about spending quality time together with family and friends.
not that I have converted myself into Christian and spend the night singing away on Christmas carols,
no no but having to spend it with family, friends and colleagues;
it was so much fun - something that I have not done for such a long time.
how I spent my Christmas back then was only with boyfriend but now things are different and I gotta spend it differently too 
I had my very first exchange gifts session in the office with Adrian, Benjamin & Joanne.
I don't see a point why we need to exchange gifts because I think it was pointless and waste of money then,
however this time round I had no choice but to join as it was a tradition in office & boy am I glad I've joined 
the moment and excitement while exchanging gifts was fun!
just couldn't wait to tear off the present wrapper to see what is inside the box - I sound violent, don't I?
now I don't understand why then I thought it was stupid - I think I'm the one who being stupid, heh 
we had an annual company meeting and dinner on the 18th at G-Tower, KL.
a meeting where we've discussed progression of the company, what's 2011 missions and visions & other things employees & employers would discuss.
also, it has changed its corporate identity - everything in orange!
web designers came up with a new website for the company and it's pretty interesting
will be moving to a new office next year May in Kiaramas, can't wait for new working environment 

pictures that were taken during company dinner 
christmas gifts that I have received this year, teeheehee 
I believe I've been good this year that's why I've been receiving number of gifts
Santa loves me, bwahahahahaha!
do you believe in Santa?
somehow I do & don't, I have this thinking that Santa is really far far away in some Winter Wonderland with his little elves
silly, I know 
Labels: festives, random
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »